? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cooking Class 101

A friend of mine emailed this to me; and thought it would be fun to see if there was any others that wanted to join us in a few of these cooking classes. I was surprised at how cheap they are, and who doesn't want to take a Fondue class? I mean really. Why wouldn't you want the Melting Pot to be your kitchen? Let me know if you want to come... or I can just go, and we can do it all again at my house if you can't make the date! I think Im going to try to go to all of them! Can always learn something new right?

*Click to enlarge and see dates

5 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark and Kandice said...

That sounds like fun. I can't go to the Saturday ones, but the Fondue and budget saving one I will see if I can go. Thanks for the invite!

Kristin said...

That would be so much fun--I am taking a photography class on Tuesdays during February so I think I'm out with going there but would love to be a studious student at your house!

Tairah said...

How fun!! You get to do all the fun stuff because you live in a BIG town. I hate you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash--I don't remember getting one of those cute ornaments for the exchange! Those photos doug took are awesome! Have they decided which ones they are going to use?
Love ya!!!!