? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

He's 2

He 2 already! What the heck? Time is going by way too fast! I attempted to make a bear cake.... ha! He kept calling it a baby and he wanted to hold it. I'm just glad that he's not old enough to criticize it... it didn't turn out how I wanted, but there is always next year. Maybe I'll try it again for Dave. We opened way to many presents. I'm thinking that we should have given him a couple more for Christmas, but oh well you're only 2 once. Not like he'll remember much of it anyway right?


Happy Birthday little Max. We love ya tons!

2 comments:

jessie said...

Happy Birthday!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on the baby GIRL!!! I was so excited when I read that in your comment! Did you get some good ultrasound pictures? :)

Julie's Blog said...

He iM getting so big! I have a gift for max that I need to get to you. We need to hang out too. It has been too long.