? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 weeks today!

Libbie is doing great. She's already 3 weeks old. She's already over 8 pounds. She is awake longer and looks around and is just taking everything in. Max just loves is little sister. He always wants to hold her and he tells her to not be sad when she cries. He's such a stud! I love that little man. My friend came over the other day, and took some pictures of her to get some practice for her major in photography. I think they turned out so cute. Thanks Tasha! My very talented sister Tairah sent me a big ol' box of tons of the cutest hair bows that she made! She's the best ever!













6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Cute pics Ash! Libbie is adorable and so is Max.

Dan and Heather said...

She is beautiful! You will have to let us know when she is being blessed, we would love to see you guys! And I need to hold her!

Michelle said...

The sweetest kids EVER!

Lindsey said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the little hair bows you have on Libbie! Babies are so adorable!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

She is so sweet and Max seems like such a great big brother! So fun!

eredd said...

Ashlee
These are darling!! I hope to be as active as you are with two kids!!