? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Flying





Julie, my neighbor asked me if I wanted to go fly with her Saturday morning. She let me drive on the runway and also take off! It was so crazy and so much fun! We went up the Provo Canyon and it got a little bumpy so we headed back.

7 comments:

Tairah said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish I could do some of the fun things you guys do.

Tairah said...

You look like your from Russia by the way! haha ;) you look cute.

Mark and Kandice said...

That is so cool Ashlee I have never been on a private plane before it looks like you had a great time. I like the russian shapka as well. :)

Kristin said...

How fun! I rode in a little Cesna once from Oahu to Maui and had a great time, but never got the opportunity to fly the thing!

Anonymous said...

Dude, that looks like fun! I am so jealous! Baden used to take me up in those little cesna's when he was getting his license. It was so much fun! Anyways, you look dang cute! Miss ya!
Lins

Tairah said...

I love watching your clip. I love the part where your like "HEY"! It makes me feel like I was there the whole time. plus your laugh I miss that laugh! I love ya!!

Tairah said...

I watch this all the time and laugh I love it. It seems like it was made just for me. :) I love ya Ash and miss you like crazy!

Hey I was thinking of some funny things we used to say to each other when we were grocery shopping. So do you still get hungry when you go down the dog food aisle?? ;)