? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Monster Jam


Whoooo Hhoo! First monster truck show ever. Max was so excited for the first half, and then ready for a nap by the next. It was fun. I would recommend that everyone goes at least once in their lifetime. That's all I'm going....I got the worst headache from those huge, ridiculously-loud trucks!

2 comments:

Tairah said...

Max is so darn cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Debra Ullrick said...

Hello, I was wondering if you would allow me to use the monster truck photo you took on my book cover? It's hard to find one that has several of the trucks in the picture. I'm not sure if my book cover designer can use it for sure or not, but I wanted to get written permission from you first. That is if you allow me to use it.

Thank you.
Debra