? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back on the day...

I laughed at these, some harder than others....
It all started in 1952

1964

1966

1968

1978

1994

1996

2000
It's entertaining if nothing else. Check it out!

6 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Ha ha Those are hilarious! At first I didn't know if you were talking about your Grandma and leading into your mom. Like back in the day my grandma had my mom. Anyway I am going to try it. ;)

Nicole said...

I can't stop laughing!!! That's hilarious!!

Natalie said...

That is Hilarious Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Ashlee, your hair has changed alot over the years! LOL! You always made Linsy I laugh so hard when we were around you! So fun to see your blog, too! Thanks for checking mine out:) I'll add you as a buddy if that's ok;)

Mark and Kandice said...

Hey Ashlee Happy Halloween! Are you going Trick or treating with Max? I tagged you so go to our blog for instructions.

Deb said...

I love the 1978 one--my fav! You should bring it back!