? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want to move out of this state....


I almost stepped on this sickening spider in my laundry room tonight. This is the second one we've killed this summer in our basement, and it's really freaking me out!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yikes!!!
I hope that winter will kill them all off for you.

We really do need to get together again.It has been forever since i saw you last. Stephen keeps talking about going back to work for the church, so maybe we will be moving back. We will see.

Max is so dang cute. I love the video you posted. He is getting so big and more handsom all the time.

XO said...

You are welcome to come join me in the heat. Of course, there are the scorpions here though...

Mark and Kandice said...

AAhhh! I am sorry Ashlee I hope you weren't barefoot. That just gives me the heebie jeebies. I'll move with you too. Did Dave kill it?