? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 7, 2008

A little about us

*I just want to say one thing. I really hate how this blog thing has a mind of it's own when it comes to formatting a new post! Ah it bugs me so bad!





How long have you been together?

We have been together almost 3 years. Married for 2 1/2 years.

How long did you date?

I would say about 4 months.

How old is he?
30
Who eats more?
I ALWAYS do.
Who said I love you first?
Dave
Who is taller?
He is...barely.
Who is smarter?

Me.

Who does the laundry?

I do most of the time, but when I don't stay on top of it, he'll do some here and there.

Who does the dishes?

We both do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

He does.
Who mows the lawn?
What lawn??
Who cooks dinner?
I always cook. I love to do it. Sometimes he'll make some mac and cheese or Hamburger
Helper. Yum Yum!

Who is more stubborn?

I would say he is.
Who kissed who first?
He kissed me. After trying a few times... I finally let him! He'll tell ya it was worth the wait. *wink wink*
Who asked who out?

He planned it all out while we were still on the cruise. He asked to borrow a bag that I had for some souvenirs that he bought in the Caribbean. Came to Great Harvest to bring it back, and asked if I wanted to go out.

Who proposed?
He did. Late on the 4th of July on our way back from Huntsville. He is the most incredible man ever. I'm so lucky to be with such a strong person!!



Who is more sensitive?

...I'm too sensitive at times. Dave is always sensitive with me and my feelings. He's the best!

Who has more friends?

He has more I think.

Who has more siblings?

We both grew up with 5 kids in the Fam. Dave has 1 brother and 3 sisters. I grew up with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Since then my mom has had 3 more girls.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?

Dave

3 comments:

Tairah said...

I know exactly where you are in your movie. :) Grandmas playhouse. I love you guys!!

Lovely Lindsay said...

i loved your video. it's the sweetest ever. much love to the two of you love birds

Mark and Kandice said...

Hey Ashlee I loved reading your post! The pictures and video are so fun. Were you two dating in the video or married? We need to get together soon!