? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mr. Max

Max LOVES anything sweet. I wanted to share a few pictures of him going to town on a few things, while making the biggest mess possible. He's almost 15 months old! Still not taking too many steps, but he sure cruises around quick on those knees. He's got such a fun personality. He's constantly making Dave and I crack up from little facial expressions or sound effects he'll make. We just love our little guy!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! Max is so funny!

camihubrich said...

Cute little Max and cute new blog Ashlee. Love the colors.

Kristin said...

I loved hearing him laugh at your house a couple of weeks ago. He is so entertaining to watch and he's such a chill baby. AND I agree with Cam...cute blog.

Mark and Kandice said...

Max is such a fun little guy! He has the biggest most happiest grin we love him!

Tim & Steph said...

Oh my gosh I love the last one!! Cracks me up. He is so cute! I can't wait to see him, and you guys again soon! Love ya!