? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 31, 2008

They won't be missed....

The day has finally come. The lovely bushes are gone! Well almost.... just waiting for the snow to melt so they all can be hauled off. I'm so excited to have grass again! I love working in the yard, with the hot sun on my face. I want to plant a garden, and some flowers too. Hurry up Spring and get here for REAL!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I know pulling out those types of bushes can be a doozy...their root systems seem to know that one day their time will come where they will be ripped out. So I think they just dig their roots right in there in a "We're not going anywhere" type of way.

Mark and Kandice said...

I guess we can't really say that we've been there done that. But we can say that we've hired here and fired that. :) Looks good.