? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Count ME in?!

This isn't Dave's bike but it looks pretty much like it....sorta. Maybe the Specialized brand and the color...but anyway. Today I was running around getting some errands done, with Dave's bike on top of my car. I had a doctors appointment and then I was headed home. I was talking to Dave on the phone as I pulled into a parking garage, wondering what that awful screeching sound was.... CRAP DAVE'S BIKE! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!! AHHHHHHH I can't believe I did it. I never thought this would ever happen to me! I would hear of people doing this type of thing all the time, and wonder how and the heck they forget about their bike.... but let me tell ya its pretty easy. The damage wasn't too bad. I just broke the seat post- luckily. So count me in as "one of those guys". I hope to never ever do this again. I feel like the worst wife in the world tonight!

4 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I'm glad it wasn't too serious. I remember my Aunt pulling into the ZCMI mall and our car was too big it screeched the top. No fun.

Lovely Lindsay said...

ouch. poor dave's bike. i would have said some pretty words if i were you.
i once got stuck in a parking garage with one of those storage things on my roof. got in somehow and could.not.get.out. cool huh.
+++
i think this post means that you're up as late as me still. come over!
love, linds

Michelle said...

Oh! I cringed as I read this post. What a bummer!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Oh NO!!! I'm glad it wasn't too damaged. I've had car-garage incidents too. Not fun at all! I wish I was coming to Utah soon..probably not though! I miss you!