? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

St. George

Once again we went down to St. George for Dave's work for the week. The weather was awesome the first couple of days, then it got super windy and rainy. Max and I had a chance to go out boating on Monday when the weather was perfect. We had so much fun. Max is such a sensitive little guy. Every time someone would crash on the wake board he would start to cry. After I crashed the first time, he cried but after that I think he caught on. He loved going out on the tube, he was so tired, and almost fell asleep out there. He also loves the pool. He would crawl super fast from the pool to the hot tub, and we'd have to run over and catch him. Little Mr. Independent!




5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, looks like it was pure glass!! Perfect waterskiing water! That's so fun that he likes the tube, he is so cute!! Glad you enjoyed the nice weather!

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh how fun! I love St. George I wish we were still there. Max is adorable how cute that he would feel sad when people would fall. What a sweet hearted little guy.:)

Tairah said...

How fun! Wish I could have gone with you guys. Max is soo darn cute. I can't wait to get all the boys together. I think they will have a blast!

Melanie said...

Ashlee, You have such a cute blog. It was so fun seeing the picture of your cute family. I am so glad that life is good for you. Sorry about the awkward meeting at the temple. For some reason I saw you and thought about this girl I used to work with. I felt bad that I was so out of it.

Natalie said...

So fun, you guys are always having fun. Max is CUTE he is getting so big is he walking Yet? I hope to see you all again soon. If you are every up this way please let me know.