? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm a Mother

Dave is the BEST! For Mothers Day he told me that he got me this...
New Port Villas for a 4 Day 3 Night stay...

a day of unforgettable fun....

and maybe even yet antother day of crazy rides here.


So I'm so dang excited! I've never even been to California before. Crazy I know. But I can't wait. I think that we are going to go this summer sometime! Whoo Hoo!

I woke up in the morning to find little Max in the bed with us. Dave said "Give your mom a kiss its Mother's Day" and Max puckered right up and leaned in and gave me the sweetest little kiss. I'm so happy to have such a sweet tender little man. Both Dave and Max.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Way fun!!! Did this Mothers day gift include taking a friend?? No, I am just kidding but I am excited you get to go. I hope you have a wonderful time let me know how it is.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

How exciting! You're going to love it!!!

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh how cute! I didn't know Max already knows how to kiss that is so sweet.:)