? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 20, 2008

Full of Romance

Dave had a little surprise for me the other night, and I was so excited. We've both been busy working on the house and everything else, that we haven't gotten to spend very much time together alone. So he planned a night together. We went up to Sundace and went on a moonlight chair lift ride that lasted about 45 min. Just talking, kissing, and holding hands. It was like we were dating again! I loved every second of it! Dave is such an amazing man. I love him so so much! He just gives and gives and makes me feel so important and loved all the time. He's so sensitive and such a fun-loving dad!
Here is an excellent picture from the chair lift! It was so beautiful!


4 comments:

Kandice said...

I'm glad you had a fun night. We loved watching Max he is such an easy baby! As for the dinner you really don't need to make us any, but if you really want to than I guess you can. Everything that you make is sooo good! The other night Mark asked me when I would learn how to cook. I guess I need to go to the cooking classes again. :)

Tairah said...

How fun Ash!! That would be way fun. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash!!!! I am so glad you found me! Your little boy is so dang cute! Aren't boys so fun? I dont know if I knew you were married? Well, probably not seeming how I havent seen or talked to you in years. Where do you live? I live in springville. We need to catch up! Let me know whats going on in your life!!!! So glad you found me!!!!!!

Amy said...

Ashlee, please have Dave call Ricky. (Just kidding.) But we should plan a double date! Wanna? And let's go camping when my little squirt is a bit older.