? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LRRH 2008

Here I go....


The night before there was no sleep for this little guy....
Here I am still riding.....
Still sleeping....


When is mom going to get here....


Only made it 82 out of 102 miles.... maybe next time I should try riding more than 6 times before I try to go 102 miles....I rode from Wellsville Utah up to Preston ID and back to Benson Utah. I'm happy that I at least made it that far!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Holy Cow Ash!! Good Job! Are you kidding me 82 miles is nothing to be ashamed of!! Nice work!!!

Tairah said...

Whoa that is amazing!!! You are so awesome. I love you in your sexy bikeing outfit. haha ;)

Lovely Lindsay said...

ash! is that really you?! you are awesome. for reals. maybe you could whip me into shape.
***
dear max,
you're looking huge and cuddly.
come play.
love, lucas

Nicole said...

Wow, that's impressive!! Nice work! And I love those pictures of Max, he is so cute!

Mark and Kandice said...

Way to go Ashlee! Simply amazing! I want to go biking with you one of these days. The picture of Max with the caption when is mom coming back so adorable it made me laugh. :)

Amy said...

Seriously, Ash, you rock.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

That's awesome Ashlee! Okay and Max is just adorable!

Michelle said...

Oh. My. Gosh! How long did it take you to ride 82 miles? I am seriously impressed. Please send some of your physical motivation my way.

Natalie said...

Hey, Max has grown so much. Yes, Alana is offically walking still a little wobbly but getting better all the time it is so fun to watch them learn. So how is number 2 coming??

Congrast on the Biking you are insane...82 Miles. Go you!!!!

Linsy said...

Hey Ash! You are pretty much the coolest person I know! I have a lot of respect for you going 82 miles...geez. I just read your hubby's blog on you...oh my heck, that interview cracked me up! I have to agree with him, you are the coolest girl :) I miss ya like crazy. Why haven't we seen each other in...um....SINCE JOSH'S WEDDING?! Holy crap..that's been forever ago! I miss you, I miss your giggles and laughs, your little jokes and everything. Okay, that makes me sound all gay...but you know i'm not :) I just miss my buddy. I love ya tunz! call me sometime...maybe i'll actually call you tomorrow if I get a sec.