? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happiness

We finally, finally got our cancellation letter on June 18, 2008. We plan to be sealed September 27, 2008. I finally get to be with my righteous husband and little boy forever and ever!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash, that is so awesome! So, where do you live? We went to strawberry days rodeo too on friday. We need to get together sometime. I want to meet your husband and for you to meet mine!

Lynsie said...

Ashlee that is fantastic! I am so happy for you and Dave! I have made my blog private so I need your email address so I can invite you.

Amy said...

I am so excited! And that photo is so perfectly adorable!

Tairah said...

I can't wait to be there. I love the picture so cute.

Kristin said...

That's soooo great! It's been a long time coming and I'm glad you guys get to be an eternal family! Lots of fun happenings in the Vogelsblogger family...strawberry days is super fun. Did they do the crazy cow milking thing?

Tim & Steph said...

Oh Ash, I am so happy for you.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Yeaaa! I'm so happy for you! Really!!!

the stahle's said...

That is so awesome. Congrats!