? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chocolates Chocolates Chocolates...

My Grandma Clawson is a Pro at making home made candies. Especially Chocolates! I went up there yesterday and helped her roll out at her cream centers. There were tons and she only made half of what she usually does. We rolled out Orange creams, Coconut, Tropical, Mint, Opera, Black walnut and Strawberry. We had about 8 cookie sheets full of little balls to set and dry out to get ready to be dipped into the yummy milk, dark, or creamy white chocolate.


I can't wait. I didn't want to gain tons of weight over the holidays/pregnancy... But what the heck- these are too good to pass up! I'll also be enjoying Toffee, Caramels, Nut clusters, Toffee clusters, Almond joys, Dipped cherries, Nougats, Turtles, and always a few gum balls. She doesn't mess around when it comes to holiday treats! And no, I'm not sharing!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, gosh, that sounds delish! I love making things like that, too! How fun to do that with your grandma:) Also, I didn't even know you're pregnant! That's wonderful!

XO said...

Didn't you know that they are zero-calorie if you share? :)

Tairah said...

I wish I could have been there. I miss out on all the fun stuff. :) You look so cute. It is so unfair they you look so skinny prego and I am not prego and still look FAT! I love you Ash. I miss my best friend.

jessie said...

Ashlee - It was so fun to hear from you on my blog! You look fantastic! Talk about being a skinny-minny while prego! I don't think you have anything to worry about with the holidays. :) Those chocolates sound wonderful... I have definitely not been holding back with the sweets lately, but since my stomach is now shoved into my diaphragm I can only eat so much. ;)

I showed Justin your blog without telling him about your husband and him serving in the same mission just to see if he'd remember and he knew exactly who he was right when he saw your family picture. Seriously - it IS a small world! He said they weren't companions, but that he thought our good friend Tom (Mildenhall) knew Dave pretty well? Their blog (Tom and Jill) is linked on ours if he wants to check it out! (If you don't already have it, anyway.)

Your little guy is so cute! Are you going to find out what your having? It WOULD be fun to get together!! Sadly we live on the opposite side of the country in Charlotte, NC. We love it here, but can't wait to make it back west someday!

What's your address? I'm mailing Christmas cards tomorrow! :) (ou can just email it to me if you don't want to post it on a comment.)

jessicaleewilde(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather and Danny said...

I need you to teach me your amazing candy making and cooking skills!! You look so good! Are you sure you are pregnant?! :)

chelsea said...

I think you should reconsider the sharing thing, I'm just saying, it's not a bad idea! So, I'm glad we got to spend the night being enriched together, weren't the bell ringers fantastic!? ;) Lets hang out soon, and no you don't have to invite our roommates!

Mark and Kandice said...

Hey we miss you guys! Thanks for the maggie comment I will give her treats from you. :) We need to get together soon and go sledding or skiing.

Tairah said...

No one could ever take your place. Sisters have special places in your heart. I love you to death Ash. YOu are the best!

Anonymous said...

Those sound so so goooooood!!!! Merry Christmas!!!! How far along are you now??? You look like you are not even pregnant!!!! Hope your Holidays are great!!!