? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mr. Max

This is Mr. Max. Who's not so little anymore. Actually he's developed quite the sass lately. He's saying pretty much everything and anything. His new thing is the cal Dave by his name. "What happen Dave? What happen?" or whenever he comes home from work, "DAVE" but it almost always sounds like "Bave".

He's way into reading books, and destroying them/eating them.

He's always entertaining himself. Quite the little Mr. Independent. He love to put his shoes on, and off. Asks me to help him put them on again. This is what we do all day! Seriously!

The funniest thing was a little while ago... I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day. Max was kind of coughing a little bit. He's been potty training a little and has a little potty in the bathroom. As he continued to cough and leaned down and opened his little potty and coughed into it. I was laughing! He cracks me up! I wonder what he's been seeing his mom do way to much lately. Notice the lack of blogging. But good news is I'm back to my old self again. 16 weeks along and finally feeling good. That was the longest 10 weeks of my life! Still no ultra sound. Hopefully we'll get one soon. I can't wait! I'll keep ya'll posted for sure!

0 comments: