? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Is this all I blog about these days?

He's my life. I'm home all day everyday with this kid and I love it! (most days anyway) I think he's just like Dave, but looks like his mom. He's so organized. Puts his shoes away in this closet, has to have his shoes tied a certain way. Yeah I know... he's not even 2 yet and he's this picky. We're in trouble. Even if he chews gum, he'll throw it in the garbage when he's done with it. Seriously? Not to mention he LOVES ice cream... which is also you guessed it- just like his dad! Just look at that face! He cracks me up!



1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yummy! He makes chocolate ice cream look really good. He is so cute Ash!