? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

APERICOTS

Hey- I hope you'll all take a min. and check out our website! apericots.com Then I know you won't be able to help yourself and you'll want to share this with all your friends and family! Let's be honest, it's pretty cute stuff! We are offering 30% off entire purchase till September 30. So hurry and spread the word! Just enter in this code when checking out... apefandf


2 comments:

Taryn said...

CUTE stuff!!! I love it. :D

XO said...

do you do cloth diapers? I mean, you personally. I saw them on the website and have considered it in the past.