? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lotoja

Dave is amazing...seriously what more can I say about a man that wants to ride his bike from Logan Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for the 5th time? Maybe crazy would be a better word! Either way, I still love his stinkin' guts! We had a great time this year. Jaime and I supported. It was super fun to just hang out and follow the boys as they rode.



Libbie was awesome the entire time. She didn't make a peep. I almost forgot that she was with us a few times cause she was so quiet!


Jaime, Me and Libbie.
Can ya tell we got up at 4am?





Finally the finish line....can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I loved all the Lotoja shots Ash.....we were wondering what he was wearing so we could see him. The guys all finished pretty early so we ate dinner at the Maingie Moose, (wrong spelling) and left for home. I can't believe Dave rides the whole way every time....what a man!
I really loved the photos of those precious kids. Little Libbie is just "chunkin" out so cute and Max is growing like crazy. Pretty soon when you say "hi grandma" I'll say "hi grandma".....thats what happened to me when I told my grandma about Tairah's birth. Love, G-mumsie.

Kelli said...

Awesome post! I feel so bad I wasn't there for all of the behind the scenes. Thanks for taking care of Jeff. He said that you and Jamie were so good to all of them. I'll need some of your great pictures. Thanks again!