? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Max n' Libs

Happy little Libs!

Look how cute. Max just sends me over the edge with how adorable he is with her.

I love em both like crazy!

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Me too!!!!

Lindsey said...

You have adorbale little kids! It's nice they place so well together.

Me said...

So cute! I can't believe how big the both are getting.

XO said...

I don't know about Max - but Ben would never play with toys like that...until he felt like he had to compete with Aubrey under there. Such cute pictures!

Kelli said...

She is changing so fast! I can't believe how good she was for Lotoja...what an angel!

The Shawcrofts said...

Ashlee, your kids are so cute! And congratulations to your husband for completing the Lotoja! That would be a once in a life time thing if I ever did it, I can't believe he's done it 5 times!
You know, we live so close, we should get together sometime!

Phill and Stacie said...

I love all your posts and pictures, so fun! I cannot believe that Dave rides that far just amazing too.

Tairah said...

Max and Lib are so cute. They are such beautiful kids. I love them and you and dave. I miss you guys.

Jenny said...

What a sweet big brother! I wish we lived closer to you guys.