? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Did you know.....


I was tagged by Lovely Lindsay, and Kandice a few days ago to post some facts that some of you may not know about me.


1. I was born 3 months early. 2.6 pounds. I was in the ICU for 3 months. Maybe you've noticed the HUGE scars on each side of my neck from them trying to place a feeding tube down my throat. I have another long scar across my shoulder down to my arm pit and lots of prick scars on my hands from them drawing blood all the time.

2. I danceD Hula, Tahitian, New Zealand Poi Ball, Tap, Jazz, Ballet. It was all way long ago. But recently I've discovered I have an interest to do ballet again. Just seems so calm and elegant. Anyone want to take a class with me??
3. Ive modeled....a little bit. Nothing major.

4. When I was little I used to eat leaves off of trees. I would also go to any home and knock on their door and ask them, "Do you have any food I can eat. My mom doesn't feed me. Maybe a popsicle or a cookie"?

5. Ive driven 120 mph...maybe it was more like 117. Still too fast right? It had a governor on it and would shut off automatically for a second until it slowed down, then it would start going again. I must admit that I really had a need for speed, but now that I'm married and have a baby...not so much. But you have to understand that I was always driving back and forth and back and forth from Utah to Montana all the time. You learn where all the cops hide and when you can go fast to shorten the 10 hour trip to maybe 7 or 8? Maybe even 6 hours a few times... How many tickets have I gotten you ask? Just one a couple years ago. All the rest were just warnings.

6. I'm a nail bitter, its the grossest thing ever! I hate germs. I'll think about all the nasty crud that are under my nails...and I still can't stop! Ive tried so hard for so long. My mom said that I have chewed my nails ever since I had my first tooth. The only thing that helps me is to get fake ones. Then I'm always having to keep up on them. What do ya do?

Fun stuff Eh? What are some fun facts about you? Im tagging a few friends of my own. Steph. Tairah. Linsy. Kandice. Dave. Let's hear it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Ashlee why in the world would you go telling people your mom doesn't feed you?!?!?! That is hilarious, I bet your mom didn't think so when you were little!

Lovely Lindsay said...

aww. thanks for playin' my game. no. 4 made me laugh. outloud. you were one clever little lady.