? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank Goodness

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. I just think it went by way too fast. Here ya are spending all this time prepping. Setting the table, bringing the turkey, peeling potatoes, making pies, and yummy gingerbread cheesecake, yams, salad...chop chop chop! Then everyone sits down and pigs out for maybe a good hour, and its all over....that's it? Just seems to me that it just came and went so quickly this year. But then again I've never had everyone over at my house for a big meal! I have to say that I had so much fun planning it all out with my sister Tairah. She's so creative and festive for all the holidays. She helped with all the food and everything. Shes the best! Thanks again Tairah I miss you! I love my family and I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed coming to our house this year! We love you all, and miss you tons already!
The lovely dinner table...

Little miss Allie-
(With super cute bows in her hair that Tairah made, see what did I tell ya!)

Then the after Thanksgiving treat...


We all got sick! Max got some kinds of eye infection and the flu with a temp of 101. I got the flu 102. Tairahs little boy got the flu 103...fun stuff! But its all over. Just memories now! Hope everyone had a great holiday and spent memorable time with their families!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that sucks you all got sick! I feel so bad for ya! I'm sure you were just still so happy to be with your family. We had a great time as well...we miss it up there! Man, i'd be so scared to feed Thanksgiving dinner...But, you're a better cook than me anyways...so I can see why they chose your house! :) I love ya tunz! Wish I coulda seen ya all! Love you,
Linsy

Mark and Kandice said...

Good job Ashlee you are such a good cook! Thanks for your cute note and for bringing the decorations over. I am glad that it turned out to be a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Lovely Lindsay said...

your table looks fab!