? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My two front teef

I've felt so bad for Max these past couple days. He's getting his two front teeth in and it's no fun. He woke up last night and cried for three hours. Yep, threeeee long hours. We felt so helpless. Just a little Motrin, and that's it? Is there anymore suggestions out there? How can I help him not be in so much pain. They popped through today, so I hope the worst is over, but we'll see. He still only has four teeth...

7 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh poor little Max. Sorry I have no experience advice, except I think there are teething things that they can chew on. Kind of like Maggie chewing on a bone to clean her teeth.

Mark and Kandice said...

Mark just made fun of me for my comment. Now I wish I could delete it.:)

Anonymous said...

No its fine... mark don't make fun of her!! =] He does have a teething ring, but Im actually thinking that he might have an ear ache or something. Im going to take him to the doctor tomorrow.

Lovely Lindsay said...

oh max. the teeth. killer. teething can make the babes seem so sick. fever-throwing up-just plain miserable. not to mention that it probably just plain hurts. can you imagine? luc like those hylands teething tablets. have you tried those? i'm going to go email you right now =)

Holly said...

hey Ashlee, Kelly showed me your blog. yay another blogger! Your boy is so darn cute. Teething is awful. Jack started at 4 months and its still going on at 10 mo. He likes chewing on the dropper top to baby medicine and cold carrots. Hylands Teething tablets work well- but sadly for only like 30 minutes till he's grumpy again.

Michelle said...

Hi Ashlee, totally off topic here but Matt and I don't get into town until Tues, Nov 20. We will be in SLC until Tues Nov 27. We haven't divided up our days between the three households yet: Dar/Win, Doug/Nancy & my family. Send me an email or call and maybe we can figure out a day that works for all of us. mconrow@cheerful.com 360.785.3122

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how big he has gotten. He is such a cutie. I can totally see you and Dave in him in this pic. Can't wait to hold him. This weeekend!! WOOO HOOO!!!!