? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Party

Our neighbors had a little Halloween Party that we decided we'd go to last minute. Dave dressed up as a snorkeler, I went as Brittney Spears, and Max was a little duck. We had lots of good food and games. It was really fun to meet some new people too.

This was so hard. Has anyone ever tried this game? It was impossible! The first to take a bite out of the apple wins. But you can't use your hands or anything. I think the person who won cheated....

Max wanted to give it a try too. He was the life of the party and even won the costume contest!

Isn't he just too cute?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can see how he won! I have tried that apple game and it is so frustrating! Your picture looks all seductive of you eating the apple....I was laughing! Though, you are Britney Spears, right?
Glad to hear you had fun! Sorry I didn't answer your text, we were headed to a party. We had fun as well. I freaked a lot of little kids out, woops! I started talking to them and forgot that I looked how I did, and they were all wide eyed, and no emotion. haha
Love ya!
Linsy

Mark and Kandice said...

Max is such a cutie! He picks up on things really quick even apple games with Mom and Dad. :)

Kristin said...

I've never heard of the apple game just the donut game...that would be hard! But Max looked like he just dove in head first, actually tongue first?

Lovely Lindsay said...

hmmm... ash... i'm thinking the long green hair suits you well. =)

Angie said...

you guys look awesome! and Max is adorable! happy halloween!