? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bulbs- Day 12


OK I know. These really aren't that cool but I'm so so excited! They are too cute to not share, if only I could post a scratch and sniff sticker are here! These suckers smell sooo divine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash,

I love these flowers they are so cute! We should go to Cactus and Tropicals next time I get up there to see you! I want some! :)

Anonymous said...

OH YAH that last Comment is ME!!!

RACH!!

Mark and Kandice said...

Beautiful Bulbs!

Tairah said...

Wow That is soooo awesome. They are soo pretty I am going to do this. What kind of flowers are they??

Love ya!