? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The German Wall...

The wall is in. Ah its so exciting. Now we have to get the stairs poured, get the sprinklers in, plant grass, flowers, bushes, and trees...and I'm sure more things will come up as we continue this fine project! I just had to share some pictures... We are just so happy with it!



6 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

ah! i love it. you are busy folks over there, aren't you. what kind of plants will you be planting? i'm not good at that kind of thing and our yard could definitely use some pretty stuff. love, linds

Kristin said...

Looks good you guys. Coming right along. I really like the look of the wall. Really unique!

Mark and Kandice said...

It looks so neat! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was David and Goliath I don't know why, but I love it!

Natalie said...

That already looks so much better. Talk about alot of work you guys sure are ambitious. Good luck with the rest of the project.

Tairah said...

It looks so awesome!! I love it!

Michelle said...

OK, seriously. What is your secret for getting things done on your house? We need to pick up the pace a little on our place!