? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Me first Jazz Game




I've been waiting for this day to come all month, and it finally came. On the 30 Dave and I went to a Jazz game. He works with a lady that hooked us up. I mean REALLY hooked us up with some sweet tickets. 7th Row. Prime Rib Dinner. Nachos. All the Dr. Pepper you can drink! Ah it was amazing. The Jazz kicked their butts! It was a blast! Thanks again Bobbie!

4 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Yeah! I love Jazz games! Good memories that was mine and Mark's first date and we got engaged at a Jazz game too. So fun for you guys!

Tim & Steph said...

AHH that looks so fun!!! I have never been to a Jazz game. I gave tickets to Tim for Valentine's Day--but he did not end up using them. DORK. Love ya girly!

XO said...

Hey - I found you!

I only ever went to one Jazz game, but it surely was not as sweet as your experience. Hooray for Prime Rib and Dr. Pepper. Now I'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.