? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heathers Wedding

I was able to cater Heather and Danny's wedding last week. It was my first time ever doing something so big! Let me tell you it was amazing. I was so happy with how everything turned out. I even made her wedding cake, which was also a first for me. I'd do it all again in a heart beat. It was so fun. Thanks for letting me help you out Heather!


8 comments:

Nicole said...

Ashlee, you did such a great job with Heathers wedding! The food tasted delicious and the cake was gorgeous! I need the recipe to your punch, I'm still craving it, sooooo yummy!

Lovely Lindsay said...

i've been waiting for these pictures! you are one talented woman. the cake, too??! it all looks gorgeous.

Kristi said...

wow! That cake is gorgeous...nice job!!!

Kristin said...

Alright sister (and I don't mean in the spiritual type way), you continue to amaze me! Look at that spread and that cake...you are awesome! I think you have a little business on your hands and I have no idea what the "punch" tasted like but nicole's request for the recipe is enough to peak my curiosity...maybe you should post the recipe?

Mark and Kandice said...

Way to go Ashlee you are an amazing and talented person! You are always so helpful to all those around you thanks so much!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Impressive! You are so talented!

Tairah said...

You did such and awesome job. I can't believe you did it all by yourself. It is amazing. The cake is amazing did you do all the flowers on it too? Wow!!

Michelle said...

Did you know that your mom made our wedding cake? It was so beautiful and so tasty. We had a fall wedding so she made a spice cake with cream cheese frosting and covered it with the flowers I used in the wedding. Like mother, like daughter. Everything looks so good in the pictures. Way to go!