? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Concert- Yeah Baby!

My friend got tickets to the John Mayer Concert for her birthday and invited me to go with her. I'm one lucky gal! I got a burger and fries with a drink and got a water bottle for only $19.50... what a steal! ...Don't tell Dave. It was so much fun! I'm glad I got to go! Thanks again Mark and Kandice! You guys ROCK!



4 comments:

Tairah said...

That looks like so much fun! To bad you didn't get to stay for the last song. I love ya!! Take me next time!! :)

Mark and Kandice said...

It was fun I'm glad you could come!

Linsy said...

Dang...I'm jealous! That sounds like a blast!

Lynsie said...

Hey my family and I were there too! I have some pics on my blog! We were more a little more in the middle!It was a fun concert! We love John!