? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sista

This is Tairah, my older sister (by 11 months) and her husband Jared. I am so excited! She is headed here from Oklahoma today to hang out with me...and my mom if I'll share her... till Aug. 16! Almost a month. It's just awesome. I get to see her once or twice a year for only a few days, so I'm just all grins today awaiting her arrival! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Tairah said...

aww thanks Ash! I am so glad I got to come for so long. I can't wait to do some stuff with my sister for once.

XO said...

11 months? Hello, super - mom!

So, thinking about cutting my hair short... I always knew you with short hair, but it looks like you've been growing it out... What you do think about me getting a pixie cut?

Mark and Kandice said...

It would be fun to meet her. You two look a lot alike.

Kristi said...

Come on I've totally been blog stalking you wondering what kind of fun you two are up to. :-) So post already I want to see a photo of you two together!!!!