? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm 25!

Dave had a big surprise for my big 25th this year. It was so much fun. We dropped Mr. Max off at Dave's brothers house for a sleep over and headed up to park city for the night. We decided that it would be fun to ride the Alpine slide....


We slept in the next morning headed to Heber for some breakfast and then came back to Park City to ride the Coaster....it was way fun!


We then headed to Sundace where he had a surprise for me. I've been saying FOREVER that I want to go horse back riding with Dave. So he planned a two hour ride just the two of us and a guide. It was so beautiful. The temperature was perfect and it was so fun to hear the elk calling. It was so romantic, I loved the entire day! He spoiled me even more and took me to the best place to eat. The Tree Room. Ahhh I was in heaven. It was amazing! It's now my all time favorite place to go.



2 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Wow that sounds like a wonderful birthday! It looks like you had so much fun horseback riding. I love Park City this time of year the leaves are so pretty. We'll have to go up with you guys sometime. That is going to be a hard birthday to top. ;)

Natalie said...

You are spoild that looks like so much fun. and Happy birthday, sorry i dont think I ever knew when your birthday was. So sorry.