? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Big Day

Here are a few pictures from our special day. It couldn't have been more perfect! We were happy to spend the day with family and some close friends! I'm so happy that this day finally came. Things couldn't be better in my life right now!







10 comments:

XO said...

I'm SO glad you posted pictures! I am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Ash! I am so excited for you guys! What a SPECIAL day for you! You guys are such a beautiful family! Congrats on everything:) I am so excited for you. What are you doing next week on like wednesday or thurs??? We should get together!

Amy said...

ASHLEE!!!!! Ricky and I are so so happy for you guys! Those photos are amazing! Did your uncle take them? And I LOVE your little white dress! I feel like hyperventilating 'cause I'm so excited!

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day! You are such a cute family especially little Max!

Linsy said...

Ash,

You look so happy! I am so excited for your little family. I wish I could have been there. I thought about you all day long. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love your long hair!

Kristin said...

Those pictures are great Ash, I have been wanting to see them. So glad everything turned out well and you are all a forever family now.

Tairah said...

Ash i am so happy for you guys. Those pictures are just so darn cute. I just love them. You look so beautiful. I love your dress too. I love you so much. Talk to you soon.

Tairah said...

I wish I could have been there. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I am actually tearing up.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Gary and Judy told me that it was such a special day! Okay and your dress is beautiful. Congrats!

Natalie said...

That is way exciting. you all look so happy in your pictures, What a special thing. Thank you for sharing.