? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummy Peaches

My Uncle Dave has 2 peach trees up in Brigham. My mom, grandma and Aunt went and picked them all, about 9 bushels! We canned over 200 bottles of peaches! I had never done any canning before and I have to say that it was so much fun! My grandma had the perfect set-up on her patio. It was very efficient, and we got it all done in about 8 hours! So if anyone is wanting to do some canning ya better call me cause I'm all about it these days!

My mom and I skinin' and pittin'.
Aren't they so cute??

...more skinin' and pittin'.

My Aunt Jill, Grandma and my Mom.
Thanks guys it was a blast!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

This is Insane!!! 200 it a tone of peaches. I did 42 quarts Yesterday and i thought that that was good.

Mark and Kandice said...

Ashlee you and your Grandma, Mom and Aunt are amazing! Way to go on doing all of that! I have 4 peach trees so come on over and lets can. :)

Amy said...

Wow! How long did that take?! That's crazy cool!

Linsy said...

Holy crap! That is so much peaches! I bet you had a blast talkin' with your mom and having some bonding times. I'm jealous! My mom and sister just did a bunch these past couple of weeks too! I wish I knew how!