? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mantona

...as my brother Bryan used to say. After 3 years of trying to get back "home" I went with my friend Steph and drove on up for the week. We had so much fun just hanging out with her family. We just played. I miss it up there so bad! It's so beautiful and relaxing. Here are a few pics.





Mr. Max was so happy the entire drive!

3 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Max looks so grown up in that last picture. He is so cute! Montana looks so pretty I have never been there before, but it looks like fun! :)

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big! He is adorable! Okay, and I'm canning for my first time too this weekend! But not that many, unfortunately??

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. It was great to see you this weekend, congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Dave!