? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dinner Anyone?

Hello again-
I really think I'm the worst at this yet. Only 1 post in almost 2 weeks, that's awesome. Life has been great. Time seems to have slowed down. The weather is cool, and it gets dark early. That's my least favorite thing about winter, is that it gets dark at 7:00. Makes me feel so tired. We posted our dog, I'm going to try to find her a good home before she gets killed....ahem. She has good and bad days. Don't they always? I think that no one will want her, and we'll just have to keep her. Some days I'm OK with that!? ...who knows. Well I best be going. Better do something with my day- now that its almost over. Laundry is calling, so are dishes, the floors, me baby. Lots to do. Hope ya'll have a great night. Who wants to come over for dinner? I want to make something really good. Salmon anyone? I've also been wanting to make Gingerbread Cheesecake....any takers?




We can have this...

Or this...

Or whatever you want me to make.

mmm' mmm' good.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Just checking, but are you really giving away your dog?

Ashlee said...

I don't know...yet. I don't want to, but Dave's getting pretty tired of her... she chews his camper cables all the time... ha so we don't know yet.

Anonymous said...

Can I come over for dinner? One of each please...

Anonymous said...

MMMMM....thanx for the invite for dinner :) Though, it might take me a few hours to get there...try to keep it warm for me! :) I miss ya tunz Ash? You're probably in St. George already and we can't see eachother because I have to work....booooooo anyways, I love ya tunz! HOpe you find a good home for your dog. It's a cutie!
Love ya tunz
Linsy

Grifter said...

a little from column A, a little from column B...

nice Blahg Ash.

Wyrd.

Joe G

Anonymous said...

Ash your Food looks amazzzing!! And your blog was really good too. I love you tons

Angie said...

you're giving emmy away? maybe we can sell our dogs in a package, "great dane and poodle for sale, take 'em both, free"... oh, maybe that's not the best combination...

i would love to put my dog owner days behind me. i'm stuck though, scott is so in love with Sya... he'll never part!

love you ash.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Those pictures look like they could have come out of a magazine! I'm so impressed.

Lovely Lindsay said...

mmmmm. can you puh-lease send me the recipes. i'd love to attempt them. or get you little self on a plane and come make me some here. good idea? good idea. what?? emmy?? i guess she is pretty big, huh. ha. love, linds

Anonymous said...

I love my wife.