? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumkin Patch

The other day I went to visit Rachael- one of my really good friends who lives up in Harrisville. She is amazing. Has two of the cutes kids ever! Connor he's almost 2 and loves to play and watch Thomas the Tank Engine over and over and over.... He has to cutest brown eyes and such a heart warming laugh. He's so much fun. Jordyn is 8 weeks. So tiny. I love new baby's. Can I have another...??

Anyways- we have been friends for 7 years now. Has it really been that long...? Where does the time go? ...We were just working at Nutra on the pick line. Going to the Toco Maker and getting crispie burritos and mountain dew. Now we both have kids and we are on our way to a pumpkin patch. I love it!

This is the cutest place ever. They make tons of wreaths, and have all sorts of dried flowers and plants. Produce. Hay. Gourds. We went for pumpkins.


This is Lyle Dabb. He owns the place. He is so cute. Carves a 'pumpkin head' every year to entertain all the kids. Most that see him aren't too sure what to think. Just hang on to mom or dads leg while he talks to them. Its fun. I'm not sure what Max thought of him either. He was just starring at him. Watching his every move.


Lyle was quick to warn us as we picked out our pumpkins to "be careful, there's been ghosts flying around here." He went into his shed and brought out a bright yellow bucket with a hole on the bottom. He put some heavy plastic over the top, and tied a rubber band in the middle of it. When he pulled it, it would send big gusts of air swooshing someones shoulder, or back. It was so funny to see it hit some people and have them turn around each way wondering what it was that hit them. With a werid expression on their face. Lyle would just laugh and say "I told ya there were ghost around here."

Thanks Rach for the super fun day. I love hanging out with you and your cute little family. I hope you can come stay with me this week sometime while Dave's gone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Ash- Max is so cute! Looks like you had so much fun! And YES you can have another :) You make adorable babies!

rajohns1 said...

Hey Ash,

You are good at this "blogging" I like how you make it feel like anyone could have been there with us on that day. That was a lot of fun. I should set up a blog someday. Hope to see you tomorrow. Luv ya
Rach

Lovely Lindsay said...

ashlee- look at your boy!! the first time i saw him he was snuggled up like a burrito at angie's. what a sweet boy. of course you are off having great adventures. now that i'm here and bored and trying to be brave and make new friends - i am kicking myself in the teeth for not taking you up on all your adventure invitations. **** love, lindsay

Anonymous said...

K, so those have to be the cutest pics i've ever seen! He looks so....edible! He's so cute Ash! You're such a good mom! I love your frickin gutz! When are we ever going to see each other, after all, we are best friends, right? :)
Love ya,
Linsy

Anonymous said...

Ash Max is getting so big. My heck I have missed out on holding him for so long. That by the time I get there he wont want anyone to hold him. :( He is so darn cute. You look so cute too. I love the pumpkin patch pic. I can't wait to see you 3 weeks to go. I love your blog by the way. I am nervouse to start my own. I don't think it can be as cute as yours. Love ya!

Tairah