? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Im a Blogger...a Vogelsblogger.

So I'm starting to feel a little left out...poor me. I'm feeling like I've been missing out on all the BLOG action, so I thought I'd make one of me own! So here goes....

Today has felt like spring. Weird I know. Maybe just that crisp feeling in the air? I love watching the seasons change, that's what I love most about living in Utah. I love the sun. Growing up in Montana, there wasn't always sun, so its super nice to have it all year! This is hard for me, I'm really not that much of a writer. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Ha. I'm tired. My teeth hurt still! Well more like my entire jaw. I got my wisdom teeth out, and sheesh I feel like a wuss. Having Max was so much easier than this! I just feel like I want to EAT. Not just mashed potatoes, eggs and jello- but real food. Maybe in a couple more days?? Dave is just the person you want around when you need to be taken care of. He's amazing! He seriously bought 5 kinds of instant mashed potatoes with gravy, 4 little tubs of red, orange, and green Jello all lined up in the fridge. Jiggling when I open it, trying to get my attention. I still have 3 left. I'm sure when Dave gets his out, I won't be able to keep up with the Jello. He loves it. I'm actually really surprised he hasn't eaten the rest. hmm.
He just works and works that guy. Works all day and night. Here I am relaxing trying to write something...something. And he's working away putting my closet together. I should really go help him. We- I shouldn't say that....HE has done all the work. Re-modeling this damn house....will it ever end?
Well here's to the new blog. I hope to keep up on it often. Wish me luck, that I'll have stuff to write about.

6 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i am so happy about this little ashlee blog! can't wait to see what you do with the place. darn wisdom teeth! ouch! hang in there. i wish you a bright pink milkshake with whipped cream on top. you can have those, right? i'll be back again and again to check in on your little piece of cyber-land. happy blogging! -linds

Linsy said...

Poor Ashlee......really, I feel for you. I hated that so bad! But, glad you found some time to start a blog. Put lots of pics on! Love pics! How are you doing? I miss you so much! Are you getting excited to dress Max up for Halloween? What will you dress him as? He's so cute...wish I could say i've seen him in person....nope, can't. I need to see you!!
Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby, it's great to have a good one :)

love ya!
Linsy (different from the other one that posted before me....i'm your favorite)

Mark and Kandice said...

Hey Ashlee, just wanted to congratulate you on your blog. I hope your teeth will start feeling better soon. Jamba juice sound good? -kandice

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

You are hysterical! I love your humor! Sorry your teeth hurt- feel better!

camihubrich said...

Don't worry Ashlee, I am the most boring blogger there is so you have nothing to worry about. It's a new kind of pressure though, I don't know if they told you that. Those crazy bloggers that always have something to say. You'll do great I'm sure cause you have a cute little boy and a great husband to blog about. Blog on.

Anonymous said...

how to unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4

http://biznik.com/articles/crowdsourcing-your-graphic-design-work-its-bad-for-you-i-have-proof http://ndn.org/blog/2011/05/silly-things-said-today-boehner-debt-limit
without all the risk of virus's? etc.
iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 unlock

unlock iphone 4 [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]how to unlock iphone 4[/url] how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4