? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Wisdom is Gone

Dave got his wisdom teeth out on Friday. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard while he was waking up from the anesthesia. He was cracking jokes so much. Saying over and over that he felt so good. Wants to go on a bike ride...he even offered to take Max.

He asked me how long I had been in the recovery room with him, and I said about 5 min. He then went on to say just how relaxed he felt and was just amazed at how good he felt! Then he asked me..."how long have you been in here"? I would just laugh cause I thought he was totally just kidding. And he would just look at me... "Ive been in here 15 min." Then he would fall asleep- Wake up 2 sec. later and say how he was having a dream about two lizards having a race. One always stopping to change colors, and then running again. He said he was waiting for the Geico lizard to appear...and mumbled something in a British accent. One of the nurses even asked him if he remembered how he got into the recovery room, and he laughed and said "I got into my Star trek time travel..doot dooo doot deee... 'Dr. Flints office please'." I was laughing at him so hard!

He seems totally fine now that the anesthesia is all worn off. He seems to think so too! He was up cleaning and showering, finding anything to do. Then he was throwing up. I think he over did it. I hated it. I felt so helpless. Ah. That's just the worst! Today he's doing much better. He's actually said a couple of times that he's board. Big surprise for someone who's always working and doing something. I'm making him lay down all day and just relax. He deserves some down time to just do nothing. I just hope we don't have anymore nausea...We rented some movies, but our DVD player has decided to stop working. So we are just sitting here playing with a tired baby that can't deiced what he wants. I think its time for a afternoon nap. Well I'm off to make some more Jello- I told ya he loved that stuff! He's already had four tubs of it! I'm happy how good he's feeling and hope the worst is over. Love ya babe!

4 comments:

MAGAZZINI TEATRALI DARDAGNAM said...

Saluti dall'Italia!
Ciao

Mark and Kandice said...

Dreams are funny, I always tell Mark my dreams in the morning, but then I forget them. I hope Dave was ok to eat all of the silly food today. I made the bloody tooth=jello and graveyard=pudding for you guys especially. Thanks for being such good friends I hope you both had fun!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

That is hysterical! You two are so fun! I wish we lived close by!

Ashlee said...

Hey Amy-
You need to invite me so I can read your blog...