? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our little Boy

Dave is amazing. He always has so much to talk about... so many funny, crazy, weird stories to tell all the time on his blog, and I can't think of anything.
-

But this....



This is Max. He's what I do all day everyday and I love it. He is at the age right now that I wish he could stay at for a while longer. He's really studying everything and figuring it all out. Starting to crawl around. Walks all over the house in his walker, just feels so big! He's starting to make really good eye contact. Just looks at me, and smiles. Such a sweet, tender boy! Being a mom is the most amazing thing I will ever do! I can't believe he's almost 1! This year has gone by so fast. I really feel like I was just holding him in the hospital just looking at him with blurry eyes from my happy tears.
-
This is all I feel like my blog is going to be. All about Max. Maybe I could even just call it Max's Journal? He's just recently learned how to give kisses. Leans in towards you with his mouth wide open and his tongue stickin' out. Tonight he kept kissin' and kissin' and kissin'. Just slobbering all over my face....he would kiss me and we would just laugh. He makes me so happy. It was fun to just have him all to myself while Dave was gone these past few days. I'm so happy that I get to stay home with him. He's such a good kid.
-
Well little Max. I think we're gonna keep ya after all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh....I'm baby hungry now!
Linsy